PRESIDENT OF YOUR COUNTRY MUSIC!
And just like any good politician he’s willing to bribe you to get your vote! Meet the candidate and get your share of the cash. REALLY! Candidate Bigfoot will have 10 envelopes with cash money in them and you could receive one and be bribed, we mean awarded up to $100 CASH!
Come meet Candidate Bigfoot and pick up a BIGR Campaign button to show everyone that you truly believe Bigfoot Is Great Radio!
KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR THE NEXT CAMPAIGN STOP!
Remote Site Contest Rules For BIGR Contest
Eligibility and Limitations:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older to play for cash prizes at remote location.
- No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are based upon the number of participants.
- Employees of 7 Mountains Media, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, cohabitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
- Only one winner per household per 30 days.
- 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
- The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
- Contest is open to Pennsylvania Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
- Must be present to play and or win at remote location
- Cash prizes will be awarded at remote site and recipient must sign a receipt.
- Dates & Duration: Contest is subject to the number of sponsor locations. This number can change at anytime. Dates and times of contest remotes will be announced on WIFT/WKFT . Remote lengths are 2 hours and the contest is only played during that time frame at sponsor locations.
- Indemnification: All participants will be considered contestants of the BIGR Contest and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in the BIGR Contest.
- Value/Prize(s): Cash prizes of varying amounts awarded at remote locations. Once accepted by a winning contestant 7 Mountains Media is no longer responsible for any loss or damage of prize.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
- Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
- Listeners will be invited to attend BIGR Contest campaign stops at various locations and times.
- At BIGR Campaign stops contestants will be allowed to draw ONE poker chip at random. If that chip has a number on it then a prize envelope will be given to the contestant. Each envelope contains varying amounts of cash that is retained by contestant. When all cash bearing envelopes are taken then contest at that location is over.
- Listeners may also apply to win a prize provided by the sponsor location. Sign up for that prize will be conducted starting approximately a week before the BIGR Contest campaign stop. Other then a random drawing to award the prize, 7 Mountains Media is not responsible in any way for that prize. Need not be present to win sponor prize.
- Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
- Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
- 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
- Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.
- Changes or Modifications: Changes or modifications to contest rules may be made at any time and will be displayed at www.lovemybigfoot prior to becoming effective.