WOGA’s sister station, Bigfoot Country, is inviting you to Bigfoot’s Big Bash June 29th, right in his own backyard!!! And not only that, Bigfoot’s giving you the presents! When you come and qualify, you’ll have the chance to win big and head home ready to take on the summer. Everyone is invited to come for a great time but not everyone can be a qualifier. Only a lucky 104 people will have their shot at these prizes!! So be ready to listen, jump on Facebook, or come meet us in person so you have a chance for your share of over $19,000 in prizes!!!
Bigfoot’s BIG Backyard Prizes!
1. Hot Tub and Yeti Cooler from Hessleson’s
2. 7 Day Canada Cruise from New York Onboard the Carnival Sunrise September 29 – October 6, 2019 from Triple A Travel in Wellsboro
3. Push mower, rototiller, and pressure washer from AJ’s Outdoor Power Equipment
4. Crossbow and Ruger Rifle from Up In Arms
5. Pellet Stove from The Warm Up Shop
6. Harley Party Pack from Larry’s Sports Center
7. Tsurumi Portable Generator from Wellsboro Equipment
8. Green Mountain Grill and Pellets from Kennedy’s Country Heating
9. 3 $100 Gift Cards from Mead’s Greenhouse
10. Gift Cards, cooler, blanket, backpack, portable grill from Hoover Hardware
11. Gift Cards from Gardiners
12. 9mm Pistol from John’s Sporting Goods
13. Gifts from Rainbow Paradise Fishing Park
14. Portable Speaker from Benchmark Audio
15. Adirondack Chairs and Table from Pepper’s Auction and B&P Blinds and Sheds
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Eligibility and Limitations:
• Participants must be 18 years of age or older when the contest begins on April 29th, 2019.
• No purchase necessary for participation. Odds of winning are 1 in 104
• Employees of 7 Mountains Media, “Bigfoot’s BIG Backyard” participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, employees of other radio or television stations, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate and win. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in-laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related.
• Only one winner per household throughout the duration of this contest.
• 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to make rule, contest or date changes at any time.
• The decision of 7 Mountains Media regarding participants and winners is absolutely final.
• Contest is open to Pennsylvania & New York Residents only who hold a valid article of state identification.
◦ Dates & Duration:
Contest will begin on May 6th, 2019 and continue through June 29th, 2019.
There will be up to 2 qualifiers per week day.
Smythe Park, Mansfield PA
All participants/qualifiers will be considered contestants of “Bigfoot’s BIG Backyard” and will hold 7 Mountains Media free from liability of any kind to person or property arising from participation in “Bigfoot’s BIG Backyard” promotional contest.
The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, or exchangeable for any other prize. All prizes must be redeemed from 7 Mountains Media the day of the contest/event end date, unless otherwise stated in the contests official rules. 7 Mountains Media disclaims all liability for any delays, mis-delivered, loss, or failure in the delivery of any prize requested to be sent by mail. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. Prizes must be claimed by winner after presented proper legal identification.
By participating, all participants and winner(s) grant 7 Mountains Media exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in any 7 Mountains Media contest, participants agree that 7 Mountains Media may disclose personal information obtained from participants in the Contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes.
7.Conduct, Decisions and How to Play:
• Contest will begin on May 6th 2019 and run through June 29rd, 2019
• Listeners will be encouraged to Listen for the Bigfoot Theme between 6:00am and 7:00pm.
• Times of contest play will be 2 times per day.
• Up to 2 qualifiers per week day during the contest timeline. Listeners will have the opportunity to qualify each week day and specified weekend day’s while broadcasting LIVE on location at Sponsor locations. There will be no qualifiers on holidays
• Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified.
• Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
• 7 Mountains Media will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest.
• Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, 7 Mountains Media reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• All decisions will be made by 7 Mountains Media and are final.